Orlando Golf...with a European Flair
Great greens are a given. Great service is a given. We are rated 4 1/2 Stars. But this is Eagle Creek… the wind is blowing, the golf course is firm and fast, and the Scottish style bunkers intimidating. You will need to use all your shots and most important YOUR IMAGINATION. So if you want to experience a taste of Scotland, and have some fun, book your 4-ball at Eagle Creek Golf Club.
Designed by world-renowned golf course architects Ron Garl of the U.S. and Howard Swan of Europe, Eagle Creek's Orlando golf course offers the best of both worlds. Its five par 5's, five sets of tees, and more than 90 bunkers and dramatic bulkheads are reminiscent of those found in Scotland and England. Overall, the true Scottish-style experience of Eagle Creek Golf Club stands out from other Orlando championship golf courses as a true golfing masterpiece!
Guests enjoy the spectacular 14,000 square foot, two-story clubhouse designed in a vintage, New England-manor style, which includes a fully stocked pro shop, 120-seat restaurant with private banquet space available, plus locker rooms and showers for men and women.
Unique Orlando Golf Club Features:
- 7217-yard Par 73 Championship Golf Course with Five Par 5’s
- Totally Unique American/European Golf Course Design
- First Florida Golf Course with Mini Verde Greens
- Extensive Bulkheads Surrounding Water Hazards
- More than 90 Sand Bunkers, Reminiscent of Those Found in England and Scotland
- Two-Sided Driving Range with Practice Hole
- Five Star Golf Tournament Service Available for Groups
- Named "Top 10 New Courses Since 2000" in Travel & Leisure Magazine
- Member of the Audubon International Silver Signature Program